SECURITY MONITOR, Job 1018
May 25, 2022
Catalina Foothills School District
2101 E. River Rd.
Tucson, Arizona 85718
- Assist with the operations and maintenance of the CSI Access Control system, the video surveillance system, the TLC lighting system, the BEST Locking system and the student lockers.
- Patrol campus to deter vandalism, theft and unauthorized and/or unsafe use of facilities.
- Work closely with Administration to enforce discipline, endure compliance with campus regulations and promote an academic environment.
- Monitor parking lot for students and others attempting to gain access or leave without authorization or students avoiding attending class.
- Monitor activity in the parking lot.
- Monitor and direct parking lot traffic at peak times.
- Inspect vehicles for proper parking permits.
- Issue warnings to drivers regarding campus parking and driving violations.
- Boot improperly parked vehicles. Investigate and document on-campus traffic accidents.
- Assist other school security staff with emergency problems such as student fights.
- Monitor grounds for areas where students smoke.
- Coordinate security issues with Pima County Sheriff’s Department as needed.
- Assist with the supervision of the students assigned to campus work and improvement projects.
- Assist with shipping and receiving of orders at the site.
Hiring Pay Range: $15.85 – $16.82/hr, DOE
40 hours per week
Schedule: Mon – Fri, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (includes 30 minute unpaid meal break)
10 months, 191 paid days per year
Minimum Required Qualifications: High school diploma or GED, valid Arizona driver’s license and clear driving record. Must be 21 years of age or older.
Target Start Date: 08/03/2022
Location: Catalina Foothills High School
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website at www.cfsd16.org and go to the Human Resources tab. From the drop down menu, select "Employment Opportunities," then click on "Classified Job Openings."
Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity Policy: CFSD is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in relation to sex (which includes a prohibition against sexual harassment as described in the District’s policy concerning sexual harassment), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, religion, creed, age, or disability.