COMPUTER TECHNICIAN I Job 2535
May 20, 2022
Catalina Foothills School District
2101 E. River Rd.
Tucson, Arizona 85718
- Install, maintain, configure, troubleshoot, repair and secure computer system hardware, peripherals and software.
- Implement and test new software applications. Create software images for site-specific software.
- Provide support for students, teachers and staff for desktop and application software.
- Create and setup new user accounts and reset passwords.
- Supply students, teachers and staff with district standards and policies regarding technology.
- Maintain work order, inventory and usage records system.
- Order parts and supplies.
- Track software licenses.
- Dispose of old/unused technology hardware according to district guidelines.
- Prepare written documentation to assist with technology use.
- Set up and maintain all computers at assigned school. Administer the local area network and connections to the wide area network. Perform regular server backups.
Hiring Pay Range: $17.93 - $19.03, DOE
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm (includes 30 minutes unpaid lunch break)
40 hours per week; 217 paid work days per year
Benefits Eligible; Non-Exempt
Minimum Required Qualifications: High school diploma or GED and one year of experience maintaining multiple computers in a network environment.
Target Start Date: 07/11/2022
Location: Manzanita Elementary School
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website at www.cfsd16.org and go to the Human Resources tab. From the drop down menu, select "Employment Opportunities," then click on "Classified Job Openings."
Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity Policy: CFSD is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in relation to sex (which includes a prohibition against sexual harassment as described in the District’s policy concerning sexual harassment), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, religion, creed, age, or disability.