TRANSITION SCHOOL TO WORK JOB COACH Job 2512
May 09, 2022
Catalina Foothills School District
2101 E. River Rd.
Tucson, Arizona 85718
- Assists the TSW Coordinator with student activities and assessments to determine employment interests and career opportunities
- Works with local employers to develop ongoing student employment placements
- Matches student interests and goals with employer needs
- Provides encouragement and monitors student progress and safety at the job site
- Assists students to develop career-oriented skills (writing resumes, completing applications)
- Counsels students in desirable work ethics and professionalism
- Participates in IEPs and/or meetings with student, teachers, parents and other service providers as needed
- Develops/implements plans for work-based training
- Prepares analysis of work environment and assist with instruction in the PAES lab and internships
- Observes and documents student progress and data from job tasks in the PAES lab and internships
- Implements plans for instruction
- Assists students by providing job coaching support
- Assists the TSW Coordinator with making copies, organizing materials and classroom for daily teaching
- Assists student with mobility as needed
- Ensures a healthy and safe environment
- Documents any student-related incidents or injuries
- Drives students to job sites
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Hiring Pay Range: $17.49 – $18.57 per hour, DOE
35 hours per week
10 months, 188 workdays per year
Minimum Required Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent; minimum one (1) year experience in childcare or classroom experience and one (1) year of working with students with special needs, or an equivalent combination of training and experience; Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card; valid Arizona driver’s license and a clear driving record through http://servicearizona.com . For more information about this position, and to apply, please visit the Catalina Foothills School District website, www.cfsd16.org and, under the Human Resources tab, select “Employment Opportunities,” then click on “Classified Job Openings.”
Target Start Date: 08/08/2022
Location: Catalina Foothills High School
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website at www.cfsd16.org and go to the Human Resources tab. From the drop down menu, select "Employment Opportunities," then click on "Classified Job Openings."
Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity Policy: CFSD is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in relation to sex (which includes a prohibition against sexual harassment as described in the District’s policy concerning sexual harassment), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, religion, creed, age, or disability.