MAINTENANCE TECH II (HVAC & GENERALIST) Job 2354
April 14, 2022
Catalina Foothills School District
2101 E. River Rd.
Tucson, Arizona 85718
- Maintains and performs routine and emergency repairs to electrical, plumbing, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration devices;
- Interprets blueprints and schematic diagrams related to electrical, plumbing and HVAC control systems;
- Inspects, tests and analyzes malfunctions of equipment and systems;
- Troubleshoots, dismantles, repairs, reassembles and installs controllers, relays, sensors and switches on assigned equipment and systems;
- Repairs, maintains and retrofits electrical systems, fire alarms, public address systems and telephone systems;
- Repairs vandalism or storm damage to buildings and grounds;
- Oversees HVAC, electrical and plumbing related construction work done by others and reviews for accuracy the completed work;
- Communicates with Director of Facilities and Maintenance Supervisor in the assessment and coordination of repairs;
- Completes work order reports;
- Performs preventative maintenance of assigned HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems;
- Assists with other trades maintenance activities;
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Hiring Pay Range: $18.45 - $19.59 per hour, DOE
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:00am – 2:30pm
40 hours per week, 12 months per year
Eligible for full benefits package (includes medical coverage & Arizona State Retirement System membership)
Minimum Required Qualifications: High school diploma or GED; five (5) years of journey level trades maintenance experience in HVAC, electrical and plumbing fields; basic computer related skills, including familiarity with MS Word and MS Excel; knowledge of the SchoolDude Work Order System is a plus.
Special Requirements: Valid Arizona driver’s license with ability to drive a manual shift vehicle, and a clear driving record.
Target Start Date: ASAP
Location: Catalina Foothills High School
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website at www.cfsd16.org and go to the Human Resources tab. From the drop down menu, select "Employment Opportunities," then click on "Classified Job Openings."
Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity Policy: CFSD is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in relation to sex (which includes a prohibition against sexual harassment as described in the District’s policy concerning sexual harassment), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ethnicity, religion, creed, age, or disability.