Provides comprehensive Human Resource Services for Administrative and Certified staff which promotes the District’s vision, mission, goals and objectives.
1. Maintains the District’s computerized Visions Management System for all certified employees.
2. Responsible for ensuring accuracy of District’s databases, (Visions, Background Checks, References, E-Verify).
3. Maintains compliance with E-Verify and I-9 database for all certified employees; notify employees before expiration.
4. Provides status report data from Visions System for individual(s) and group(s).
5. Maintains and tracks Highly Qualified Teacher database through the Arizona Department of Education website.
6. Assists sites to ensure accuracy on Electronic Personnel Action Requests (E-PAR’s).
7. Initiates information on Visions software (Position and Pay) regarding employee’s compensation.
8. Processes data regarding new hires, transfers, and terminations in a timely manner.
9. Creates HR correspondence; Letter of Intents, Preliminary Notices, Notice Agreements / Contracts.
10. Maintains Evaluation tracking for certified employees.
11. Ensures fingerprint and certification databases are accurate.
12. Responsible for coordinating and facilitating new employee orientation.
13. Maintaining the computerized Substitute system.
14. Oversees student intern placements.
15. Acts as backup to the Front Desk as needed (i.e. answering telephones; greeting staff, parents and the public).
16. Maintains personnel filing.
17. Perform other duties as assigned.
Please complete and submit an online application for Job ID#4108 using this link: https://www.applitrack.com/creightonschools/onlineapp/default.aspx
Full job description and salary schedule listed on District Website.